Germany’s No. 1 crime drama brand
“Tatort” is unrivaled. With realistic, current, and socio-critical topics, the most successful German television crime series captivates an audience of millions weekly.
The charismatic investigation teams from all regions of Germany have been taking on crime for over 50 years, through more than 1,100 episodes. “Tatort” is driven by true passion for crime drama.
Generations gather around the TV every Sunday evening. “Tatort” is constantly discussed in all media and has long since established itself as a media event.
Area covered by license: Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, and Switzerland
Licensing: for all product segments
Target group: men and women ages 30 and up
Rights holder: ARD
- Fixed teams of investigators in various cities/regions allow viewer identification with the respective city/region and with the investigators
- Unmistakable intro design and theme melody
- Fixed time slot for the first broadcast
- Authentic, regionally rooted crime stories
- Suspenseful, sophisticated entertainment
- Realistic, in part socially relevant plots that mirror society
- “Tatort” keeps in step with the changing times
- Fixed time slot since 1970
- Broadcast Sundays at 8:15 p.m. on ARD Channel 1
- Regular reruns on ARD third channels
The episodes can be seen in the ARD Mediathek and on iTunes, maxdome, Amazon, Microsoft, Google Play, and ARD Plus
Do you have questions? Are you interested in a partnership with us?
Don’t hesitate to contact us.