Jan und Henry
Two heard something
A scratching sound under the bed, the curtain fluttering … How can anyone get any sleep? That’s how the funny meerkat brothers feel. In this inventive program, they investigate all the sounds that keep them from settling in for the night. Children love the humorous puppets and their fanciful stories. Jan and Henry are the perfect companions for the evening bedtime ritual.
Area covered by license: Europe-wide
Licensing: for all product segments except video/audioo
Target group: children ages 3 to 5
Rights holder: bigSmile Entertainment
- Imaginative stories that make children laugh
- Positive treatment of the topic of “going to bed”
- Jan and Henry have fixed rituals
- These stories that invite children to guess along with Jan and Henry have aired since 2013, comprising three seasons with a total of 52 episodes
- The broadcast of season 3 began in November 2019
- Appears regularly in “Unser Sandmännchen” (Our Little Sandman) on KiKA, MDR, and rbb
- “Ein Fall für die Erdmännchen” (A Case for the Meerkats) consists of 49 episodes in five seasons. Each episode is a 12-minute mini-mystery featuring Jan and Henry as detectives, with Michael Kessler, among others
- Season 6 is currently being planned
- Broadcast regularly on KiKA and NDR
The episodes of “Jan & Henry” can currently be seen on Amazon and ARD Plus
The “Jan & Henry” brand offers diverse marketing opportunities
Do you have questions? Are you interested in a partnership with us?
Don’t hesitate to contact us.