A contest that could redefine the future
‘Droners’ is a French-produced action-adventure series that explores the red-hot topics of environmental protection and climate change in a way that is both entertaining and educational for the audience.
This thrilling adventure series follows the adventures of three friends who use their ingenuity to save their world from the encroaching sea. Its strong female characters double as role models for girls, notably outside of traditional stereotypes.
License area: Germany, Austria, Switzerland
Lizenzierung: For all product areas except computer games and apps
Rechteinhaber: Cybergroup Studios
- Children aged 6-10 years
- A team forged from three distinct personalities, each wielding their unique skills
- Combining team spirit, technology and adaptability, they fight to safeguard their homeland
- Powerful female characters who redefine expectations and embrace the thrill of tech
- Action-packed, manga-style stories
- Presently two seasons of 26 episodes at 22 minutes each
- The first season of the series premièred on KiKA in 2021 and achieved a market share of 16.3% among children aged 3-13
- The second season premièred on KiKA in November 2023 and achieved a market share of 12.5% among 3-13 year olds
The series is currently available to stream on Google TV, Prime Video, Apple TV and YouTube
Do you have questions? Are you interested in a partnership with us?
Don’t hesitate to contact us.