Monster Loving Maniacs
The funny monster hunt
A brother and two sisters are trained as monster hunters by their grandfather. There’s just one problem – these kids are huge horror fans, so the last thing they want to do his hunt their idols …
Edith, Ernest, and Bo are sent to Gruselbrook to spend the summer with their grandfather Arthur. They soon realize he’s a brilliant monster hunter who has dedicated his life to battling the supernatural. Arthur begins to train his grandchildren as the next generation to continue his life’s work. He sees himself as a mentor to these three interested siblings and completely fails to notice their love of monsters and all things supernatural. Everything suddenly makes sense to them – they were born to work with dangerous paranormal creatures and can’t wait to go in search of them with their grandfather. And as soon as Arthur takes one of his frequent naps, they find a way to save another monster.
© Ja Film A/S 2022
Area covered by license: Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
Licensing: All product segments except audio/video
Rights holder: Toon2Tango
Children ages 6 to 11
• Positive/likable portrayal of the monsters
• Each of the three siblings represents a different age within the target group
• Description of a generational conflict (grandchildren/grandfather)
- The first season consists of 52 episodes
- One episode has the length of 11 minutes
- Broadcast on Super RTL from November 6, 2023
Do you have questions? Are you interested in a partnership with us?
Don’t hesitate to contact us.