Mission impossible unleashed in a child’s bedroom
A little boy and his toys change the world: Axel is just a normal ten-year-old until, one day, he happens to bring to life some toys he finds in his uncle’s workshop. He soon realizes that, in doing so, he has also released evil into his world.
Fortunately, Axel manages to transform himself into an action figure. With the help of several other living toys, he begins to fight back against the destructive fun of the gang in his room, led by the villainous Madcap. The battle of good versus evil quickly develops into a playfully exciting mission.
Area covered by license: Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, and Switzerland
Licensing: for all product segments except playing figures
Target group: boys ages 5 and up
Rights holder: ZAG Animations
- Normal boy transforms himself into an action hero
- Fast pace with lots of action
- The figures are full of humor and self-irony
- Battle of good versus evil
- A total of 78 episodes of 11 minutes each were produced, for broadcast in three seasons
- The 26 episodes of season 1 were aired on KiKA as 13 double episodes beginning in March 2020, from Monday to Friday at 5:35 p.m.
- The second season was then broadcast in the same time slot, also from Mondays to Fridays, starting in mid-October 2020
- Season 3 was broadcast in March 2021, with KiKA airing reruns in September/August 2021 from Mondays to Fridays
- From November 2021, the three seasons will again be broadcast regularly on KiKA, on Saturdays beginning at 4:40 p.m.
The 78 episodes from the three seasons can also be seen currently on the platforms Amazon, iTunes, Google Play, maxdome, and ARD Plus, as well as on the KiKA-Player app, the KiKA website, and the German “Power Players” YouTube channel
The “Power Players” offer diverse marketing opportunities
Do you have questions? Are you interested in a partnership with us?
Don’t hesitate to contact us.