The Little Polar Bear
Stories of adventure and friendship!!
The young polar bear Lars is as white as everything around him. With his parents and his friends, he explores his world of ice and snow and has thrilling and dangerous adventures. The lovingly conceived stories tell of friendship and shared responsibility. They engage children’s curiosity and encourage them to look for solutions on their own. With its intelligent stories and adventures, “The Little Polar Bear” stands for quality children’s entertainment. And the best thing is … children love him!
Area covered by license: Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
Licensing: for all product segments except publishing
Target group: children ages 2 to 5
Rights holder: WDR mediagroup GmbH
- The little polar bear stands for courage and determination
- Lars is always clearly at the center of the action
- Focus on behavior guided by a sense of responsibility
- The TV series comprises 26 episodes of five minutes each and 13 episodes of 26 minutes each
- Regular guest appearances on “The Show with the Mouse” and “The Show with the Elephant”
- The two cinema films “The Little Polar Bear” (2001) and “The Little Polar Bear and the Mysterious Island” (2005) were a great success
- Over 2.6 million viewers watched Lars’ adventures on the big screen
The 39 episodes of the two seasons can also be seen currently on the VOD platforms iTunes, maxdome, Amazon, Google Play, ARD Plus, and RTL+
“The little polar bear” offers a wide range of marketing opportunities
Do you have questions? Are you interested in a partnership with us?
Don’t hesitate to contact us.
FOR GENERAL QUESTIONS ABOUT „The Little Polar Bear “
Head of BrandsPhone: +49 221 2035-2504 firstname.lastname@example.org
FURTHER CONTACT PARTNERS
Senior Sales ManagerPhone: +49 221 2035-2512 email@example.com
Publishing Children, Electronic Games
Senior Sales ManagerPhone: +49 221 2035-2516 firstname.lastname@example.org
Toys & Games, Apparel, Accessoires, Promotions, Stationery
Senior Sales ManagerPhone: +49 221 2035-2565 email@example.com
Food, Personal Care, Direct to Retail, Theatre & Stage, Home & Living