TV Series to the Classic Picture Books by Markus Osterwalder
For mothers and fathers “BOBO SIEBENSCHLÄFER” has long become an integral part of their bedtime book repertoire. The read-aloud stories make little children’s eyes shine with joy: BOBO – BOBOOO – BOBOOOO.
From opening his eyes in the morning until he falls asleep in the evening, two-year-old Bobo discovers everyday life. He goes shopping with his mother or on a day trip to his grandma. Bobo has to see the doctor. Walking to nursery school as well as taking a first ride on his trainer bike is quite an experience for Bobo – and for all other little children. However, loveable Baby Bobo is a bit cleverer than other children and physically fitter than you might think. Relying on the security of his home the little explorer bravely sets off to discover the world – and does loads of mischief on the way.
- A fixed story sequence
- Bobo is always clearly at the center of the action
- A small child’s not yet fluent speech
- Mother or father is present in all stories as Bobo’s protector
- The dormouse stands for a positive, idyllic world
- The slow, gentle narrative style conveys a sense of security
- The series “Bobo” currently comprises two seasons and 52 episodes in total
- Since the fall of 2014, the 26 episodes of season 1 have been broadcast as part of “The Show with the Elephant” on KiKA from Monday to Friday at 6:55 a.m. and on WDR on Saturdays at 7:50 a.m.
- Since September 2020, season 2 has been broadcast on KiKA, always from Monday to Friday at 8:45 a.m., and on “The Show with the Elephant”
- In November 2020, season 2 of Bobo could also be seen in the spin-off “Elefantastic”
The 52 episodes of the two seasons can also be seen currently on the VOD platforms Netflix, Amazon, iTunes, Google Play, maxdome, and MagentaTV
“Bobo Dormouse” offers attractive marketing opportunities in many different product segments
Do you have questions? Are you interested in a partnership with us?
Don’t hesitate to contact us.