TV Series to the Classic Picture Books by Markus Osterwalder
For mothers and fathers “BOBO SIEBENSCHLÄFER” has long become an integral part of their bedtime book repertoire. The read-aloud stories make little children’s eyes shine with joy: BOBO – BOBOOO – BOBOOOO.
From opening his eyes in the morning until he falls asleep in the evening, two-year-old Bobo discovers everyday life. He goes shopping with his mother or on a day trip to his grandma. Bobo has to see the doctor. Walking to nursery school as well as taking a first ride on his trainer bike is quite an experience for Bobo – and for all other little children. However, loveable Baby Bobo is a bit cleverer than other children and physically fitter than you might think. Relying on the security of his home the little explorer bravely sets off to discover the world – and does loads of mischief on the way.
- A fixed story sequence
- Bobo is always clearly at the center of the action
- A small child’s not yet fluent speech
- Mother or father is present in all stories as Bobo’s protector
- The dormouse stands for a positive, idyllic world
- The slow, gentle narrative style conveys a sense of security
- The series “Bobo” currently comprises two seasons and 52 episodes in total
- Since the fall of 2014, the 26 episodes of season 1 have been broadcast as part of “The Show with the Elephant” on KiKA from Monday to Friday at 6:55 a.m. and on WDR on Saturdays at 7:50 a.m.
- Since September 2020, season 2 has been broadcast on KiKA, always from Monday to Friday at 8:45 a.m., and on “The Show with the Elephant”
- In November 2020, season 2 of Bobo could also be seen in the spin-off “Elefantastic”
The 52 episodes of the two seasons can also be seen currently on the VOD platforms ARD Plus, Apple TV+, Google TV, Magenta TV, Netflix, Prime Video and RTL+
“Bobo Dormouse” offers attractive marketing opportunities in many different product segments
Do you have questions? Are you interested in a partnership with us?
Don’t hesitate to contact us.