Bobble the little Bumblebee
Welcome to the Bobbelverse
Bobble the little Bumblebee is the heroine of the successful book series “Bobble the little Bumblebee,” published by arsEdition since 2015.
Bobbles’ wings seem much too small to allow them to fly. And that’s just the problem of the Little Bumblebee Bobble. “You’ll never, ever be able to fly with those tiny wings!” the other insect children laugh. But Bobble soon learns that, to fly, she doesn’t need bigger wings—just a bit of courage. Britta Sabbag and Maite Kelly collaborated with the illustrator Joëlle Tourlonias in developing the figure of Bumblebee Bobble, who lives in her very own “Bobbleverse.” Each title in the book series is accompanied by a fitting Bobble song by Kelly.
Area covered by license: Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
Licensing: for toys and games, stationery, apparel (except for designated sports articles), accessories, promotions, personal care, food, home and living, direct to retail, print magazine
Rights holder: Roberto Monden Management
- Children ages 2 to 4
- Women between 20 and 40
- Parents of babies and small children
- Reassurance of children and adults: the stories convey messages of self-acceptance
- Values like friendship, family ties, curiosity, and courage are central themes of the stories
- Songs specially composed by Maite Kelly to complement the individual stories
- There are now more than 30 books on the market featuring the Bobble the little Bumblebee
- The program is continually expanding into new genres
- Currently, picture books, nonfiction, sticker and puzzle books, buggy books, board books, cookbooks, and calendars are available
- The stories additionally come in the form of audiobooks and audio dramas also featuring the songs by Maite Kelly
- Maite Kelly appears regularly on major television shows, where she also presents the Bobble songs
- The character costume can frequently be seen on these occasions
Bobble the little Bumblebee offers diverse marketing possibilities
Do you have questions? Are you interested in a partnership with us?
Don’t hesitate to contact us.
FOR GENERAL QUESTIONS ABOUT „Bobble the little Bumblebee“
Head of BrandsPhone: +49 221 2035-2504 email@example.com
FURTHER CONTACT PARTNERS
Senior Sales ManagerPhone: +49 221 2035-2512 firstname.lastname@example.org
Publishing Children, Electronic Games
Senior Sales ManagerPhone: +49 221 2035-2516 email@example.com
Toys & Games, Apparel, Accessoires, Promotions, Stationery
Senior Sales ManagerPhone: +49 221 2035-2565 firstname.lastname@example.org
Food, Personal Care, Direct to Retail, Theatre & Stage, Home & Living