Every day’s an adventure!
The daily buzz of activity at preschool sure is exciting. There’s so much to discover, so much to cut, paste, and color, so much to build. But pitfalls abound: if the pig can do the puzzle so fast, why can’t Timmy? Who snatched the sand bucket this time? And why can’t Timmy have a turn on the swing? Timmy learns early what it means to find one’s place in the community. These humorous, insightful stories illustrate just how lively preschool can be.
Area covered by license: Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
Licensing: for all product sectors except theme parks
Target group: children ages 3 to 5
Rights holder: Aardman Animations
- Reflects a child’s real life
- Nonverbal communication
- Narrative voice guides viewers through the episodes
- Shows with humor what it means to be a child discovering the world
- Overcoming challenges in simple, everyday activities
- “Timmy Time” comprises a total of 78 episodes in three seasons
- Since Dec. 19, 2018, Timmy has been a regular guest on “The Show with the Elephant,” broadcast Monday to Friday at 6:55 a.m. on KiKA and Saturdays at 7:50 a.m. on WDR, as well as on the spin-off program “Elefantastic”
From August 6th, Timmy and his friends can be seen on the screens of the CinemaxX cinemas in a one-hour performance. Sing and Dance with Timmy – perfect for preschoolers!
The first season can currently be seen on Netflix
Do you have questions? Are you interested in a partnership with us?
Don’t hesitate to contact us.
FOR GENERAL QUESTIONS ABOUT „Timmy Time“
Head of BrandsPhone: +49 221 2035-2504 firstname.lastname@example.org
FURTHER CONTACT PARTNERS
Senior Sales ManagerPhone: +49 221 2035-2512 email@example.com
Publishing Children, Electronic Games
Senior Sales ManagerPhone: +49 221 2035-2516 firstname.lastname@example.org
Toys & Games, Apparel, Accessoires, Promotions, Stationery
Senior Sales ManagerPhone: +49 221 2035-2565 email@example.com
Food, Personal Care, Direct to Retail, Theatre & Stage, Home & Living